Friday, July 9, 2010

30 days till 30!!

I can't believe it! In only 30 days, I will be in another age bracket!!! the big 3-0!! Wow.
When I think back over the last 29 years of my life, I think, I've done and have alot to be proud of!

I'm married to the man of my dreams (for 8 years on the 3rd), I have 2 wonderful children, a wonderful home and community of friends, a great church family , I've been saved by Jesus Christ and last but definitely not least I have a Terrific, super, awesome, most wonderful family!

I've done alot to be proud of too. I love 4-H and did so many wonderful things in 4-H. Now, I love giving back to the program when I can! I finished college, and then graduate school...., I teach students part time about the wonderful things of science and life, I work a part time job with mary kay that focuses on God first, family second and career third and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that! I stay home with my children which I never thought would be possible! I've visited 11 different states in my life, and the Bahamas. I've published scientific papers and won awards for my presentations. I have friends from all over the world- literally! I have celebrated my parents 30th + anniversaries and am thankful to them for showing me the value of love and sticking together, in a world where divorce is the norm. I've brought a few people to the Lord for salvation. I've run three 5k's and 10k this year! I have friends from childhood that I still stay in touch with and I have finally learned the art of couponing!! ha ha

I"m not trying to boast, or toot my own horn, but looking back over my life, I've got alot to be proud of for the last 30 years of my life... and now I have to look ahead and wonder and dream of what will happen in the next 30 years of my life. Although I know I'm officially getting older.... I still have to say- I'm so happy with where my life is, and I'm so THANKFUL to those who have helped me to get to where I am!!

So...... 30 days... and counting!

No comments: