Monday, August 2, 2010

August is here!

August is here... with the smell of school supplies, new clothes and crowds of people in the stores.. However, August means so much more to me. Yes- August is one of my favorite months of the year!! Why you might ask? When so many dread August because of its heat, or going back to school ( I start back teaching in 2 weeks by the way!). . . Why do I love August so much??
Well- it has alot of special meanings for me. . . . It was the month I met my now husband.... almost 12 years ago (first day of college). . . It is also the month of my birthday!!! WOOHOO (in 6 days)... but most of all.... its the month I married my sweetheart!

Tommorow we will celebrate 8 wonderful, joyful, laughter filled years together! When I think back over those 8 years of marriage, I think of so much... all the fun we've had together, the tears we've shared... All the Georgia games we have been to together, the laughter we've shared. the 2 homes we have lived in... and last but not least.....the two wonderful little children we have brought into the world.

Yes, August is here.... in all her glory, and I'm SOOO happy- cause I have ALOT to celebrate!

I love you honey- Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

The Tittle Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was great!