Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just too cute!

Kaylee has started saying and doing the cutest things lately!
We've started trying to get her to add more to her prayers than "Thank you for this food amen!"

Today at lunch she said the following...
" Thank you for this food, and for the cymbals at the library and for my friends and for music and for our family and friends- amen!"

Then when I put her down for a nap, before I closed the door she said "Thank you for dinner mommy". **my heart melted**

On other news, Kaylee is starting up on potty training again. i've been re-introducing it this week after our 'break' for the last 2 months. She is doing very well this week- telling me when she needs to go and she's even gone poopie in the potty this week! Next Monday I will take away pull ups and do big girl undies and rubber pants so I hope that she continues to 'get it' and that she does well next week- say a prayer for her and ME! Ha ha

stay tuned. . .

No comments: