Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Going, going GONE!

Okay, my *baby* is growing up TOO fast!
Michael is definitly starting to MOVE... ALOT.

He is now getting up on all fours and trying to move forward. He can move backwards very well and is just now starting to lunge forward! It is so cute and funny but at the same time a little sad for me... I just can't belive my *baby* is growing up so quickly! Michael will be 5 months old on Saturday.
Here are a few pictures I took this morning of Michael's new trick!






3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already doing that! Strong boy!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

yay michael!
he has such a good little cheering section too--what a great big sis!
one day it's all going to click and he's going to take off like a bullet! he's going to be fast i can tell!

Julie S. said...

Linda, that's INSANE! Morgan's no where near doing that yet and she's 6 months now. WOW!