Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well that explains the pain........!

Well for the last 2 weeks I've been having ALOT of lower pelvic pain and pressure, well today I went to the dr to get it checked out, cause its gotten pretty hard for me to get around these days.

SO... after the Dr checked me over, it was determined that I was not being 'wimpy' this baby is very breech!! Not good....! However, my Dr assured me that I still have 10 weeks and that 90% of babies that are breech at this stage will turn before delivery. Although, he also said, that it will most likely get more uncomfortable as he turns..... OUCH......looks like I'll be living on tylenol!!

SO I write this blog asking for you to join with Chris and I in prayer that our little boy will cooperate and flip in the next few weeks. I am very thankful that our little one is doing well and is completly healthy and I know that no matter what, we are both in God's hands and that is comforting.

Stay tuned. I go back to the Dr again next Thursday.

3 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

Don't worry - easier said than done huh? Riley was breech at my 31 week appointment and then had flipped by next appointment. So, it does happen. Whatever you do, don't go online reading stuff about it! That's maddening! Anyway, good luck, we'll be praying for you as well!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

don't you just love those "Ah-Haaa!" moments at the doctor. I have those all the time. My vision is blurry...oh, it's my blood pressure! I'm always sweaty...oh, I have gestational diabetes! I haven't felt Mary Margaret move lately...oh, too much amniotic fluid!
:-)

Shelley said...

Yep, I had this problem with almost all of my pregnancies! And sometimes the baby can flip in your sleep. Happened to me! :)