Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We have so much to be thankful for here in the Purvis household. This last year has held alot of changes and blessings for us as a family. We were able to sell our house in this crazy market in less than a week (for full asking price!) and move into a house we never could have afforded except by the grace of God. Kaylee and I were spared in a horrible accident and I was blessed with a awesome (new to me) SUV out of the deal. I was blessed to get connected at Gainesville State college in Athens to start teaching there parttime in the evenings- and.. most of all- we are blessed to be expecting our second child- Michael in just about 8 weeks.

I can't believe what God has done for us this year- knowing we've done nothing to deserve it- but we are forever Grateful for it. God is soo good and faithful! We praise Him every day for all that He has done.

I pray that today you all have a wonderful time with family, friends and loved ones and remember everything you have to be thankful for- and give the One THANKS who deserves it today.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

that IS a list to be thankful for! :-)
happy thanksgiving!