Friday, November 7, 2008

oh the joys of potty training...........

So last week I bragged about how Kaylee was doing so well going to the potty..... well, that was last week. This week she seems too busy to want to potty. After 4 days of sitting but not really going on the potty- she finally seemed to get back into it today. .. however tomorrow is a new day!

She is definitly in throws of being a toddler. Between developing her own attitude, refusing pottying and getting up 15 times after we put her down for bed. . . . we are learing every day how to deal with a 2 yr old!

We shall see what this next week holds for us and Kaylee!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Isaiah does great at home, but he's scared of those split seats that so many public toilets have. I'm thinking if it doesn't get better I'm gonna start carrying a potty seat in my diaper bag! :) It's just frustrating because he hasn't had an accident in nearly a week other than this past Sunday when he refused to go on the potties at church!