Kaylee is advancing by leaps and bounds in potty training these days! For the last several mornings, she wakes up totally dry and goes to the potty first thing. It is so awesome!
She also made a huge advancement the other night and poopied in the potty for the first time. It was a HUGE deal. I've started noticing that she is doing a 'potty' dance before she needs to go, so she is becoming more aware what it 'feels' like to need to go. Now we are jsut working on her getting more independant and TELLING us she has to go. But for now, I am quite content to take her at least every hour or so to the potty. She is doing so great, and for the most part she stays dry during the day/night.
We will probably try switching over to big girl undies in the next few weeks.... but I am so proud of my little princess and her potty sucess!!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment