We are begining week 3 of PT for Kaylee and she is still doing sooo great. She has been doing SO well and is starting to have more and more dry pull-ups during the day. We are so proud of her!
We are still using pull-ups and diapers at night but she is doing great. Maybe after her birthday we will try switching to regular big girl undies and see how she does, at least on the weekends to start with.
Kaylee loves getting her 'stickers' when she goes on the potty and she loves telling everyone that she went 'pee pee in the potty!!" afterwards. She is finally starting to catch on and I LOVE it!
Its so hard to believe in less than 30 days she will be 2 yrs old!! The birthday party planning has begun! We've picked out and ordered the theme party supplies and will be sending out invitations next week!!
I had another dr. appt yesterday for baby Michael and he is doing great! He is growing and heartbeat sounds nice and strong. All my signs are normal- bp, hemaglobin- etc... so things are really looking good. I have done fairly well on weight gain this time around also so I'm thrilled about that! I talked to my dr about the severe reflux I've been having and he did recommend a drug that is considered fda catagory B, meaning safe for use in pregnancy- so I'm considering that. I hate taking meds while pg, but I also hate this reflux stuff too. I'll keep you posted on that!
I go back in 4 weeks for the 1 hour sugar test. oh boy!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment