Friday, September 19, 2008

One week down. . . the weekend to go!

Well, its been a FULL week of Kaylee going potty! We are so excited about her progress. Although she doesn't still tell us she 'needs to go' she will go on the potty when she sits on it almost 8 out of 10 times. She is getting more and more excited when she makes it. And she loves all the stickers she gets as rewards!
We are hoping that this next week continues to show progress and get closer and closer to kaylee going potty on her own!

This weekend will be exciting as I head up to my mom's for my little sister's baby shower tomorrow. I can't believe that MY little sister is about to have a baby in less than 12 weeks. I'm so excited about becoming a aunt!! I can't wait.

No comments: