Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're all moved in.. an update

Well, its been well over a week since my last blog.... we are finally moved in our new house and have internet again (hence why I can blog again!). Instead of writing alot about the move, I'll just post a few pictures so you can see what we've been doing.... I wish I had taken a picture of our loaded down Uhaul truck, that was an adventure.. however I was only able to locate my camera a day or so after we started unpacking!! :) So here are what I was able to capture of the move. . .

Kaylee helping us pack up the last few boxes.....

.
Our beautiful back deck... covered with empty boxes we have 'unpacked'....

Kaylee's first look at her new playroom.... eventually will be a formal dining roomOur living room with furniture!!

We are really loving our new home! We have been so blessed and we are already starting to make some great memories in it. For example, tonight at dinner this was what took place...

We still have alot of things we want to do to our home, like some landscaping and finishing the basement... but we really are so happy to be in our new home and to be making memories here.

And to close, here is Kaylee's newest song... she loves to sing this at the TOP of her lungs. **For those of you who can't figure it out, Kaylee is singing "Yes Jesus Loves me Yes Jesus Loves me" ***Forgive me for following her around the house like crazy, but she just wouldn't stand still and sing it, and I HAD to get it on video!! We love you all...

1 comment:

The Tittle Family said...

Looking good! I couldn't figure out what song Kaylee was singing....but it was cute!