I have to admit I've done pretty well keeping up this blog and keeping all our family and friends up to date, however there is one thing I have not shared...........

YES! We are Expecting again!! We are so thrilled and excited its been very hard to keep our little secret! We just had our first ultrasound today and everything looks great! We are so excited. As many of you know, it was a very hard road to get miss Kaylee here.. one loss, lots of fertility treatments... however, this time around everything just happened on its own and is looking perfect so far. Our doctor is so excited and thrilled for us! We are just overwhlemed at God's blessings upon our lives right now.
Our due date is Jan. 27, 2009... and we are sooooo excited!!! We shared the 'big' news with our families tonight over dinner and everyone is so excited and happy for us. My little sister is also pregnant (due in November) so its going to be fun being pregnant together for a while :)
Our next dr. appointment is July 1 and we will be going on vacation the 25-29 of this month but stay tuned for more updates.... although, I don't know what else God could possibly bless us with next... we definitly have 'cups running over' with blessings right now!!
7 comments:
yay! Congrats!! That is just wonderful! :)
I still want to see more pics of the house!!
Lets try to hang out soon!
Libby
How exciting! I am so happy for y'all! Congratulations!!!!
I'm glad you had a great time to tell everyone! It makes it so special doesn't it? Avery's due date was Jan 26 - who knew 3 years later you would be due with your second around the same time of month! Isn't God great! See you soon! XOXO
Linda,
I am so happy for y'all. Yay!
How exciting!! I am so proud for you two. I bet one little girl is especially excited to be a big sister! Congratulations!!
How exciting!! Congratulations! I bet that little girl of yours is so excited to be a big sister!
Oh my goodness!!! How exciting!!!! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment