Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update on things going on ...



Well, we are officially under the one week mark till we move to Commerce.
Our house is filling up with boxes and excitment as we anticipate the big move next weekend.
Today, we went over to the house again, and this time I remembered to take a few pictures....




Kaylee infront of our future home...

Linving room...

Kitchen

Master bathroom...

We are excited about our new home, but packing and moving is not fun at all... at least it will all be over in 5 days!!! YAY! Stay tuned.......

3 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

Good luck with the move. Where are you guys at in Commerce? How far from Brandi?

Blane said...

Hey Linda, enjoyed reading your blog. Looks like exciting times with your new home. I see you are still missing with those birds:) Congratulations on your new home and Kaylee. She looks like a sweet one:)

Take care and stay in touch.
Blane

Gincy said...

Love the house! I'm going to link your blog to mine if that's okay. Just let me know. Mine is gincy.blogspot.com