Monday, July 6, 2009

An Update- Fireworks, teeth, Crawling, potty training and more

Sorry I've been so behind on updating. We have had a few busy weeks and I have been lazy on updating!

First of all, an update that is well over due on Kaylee's potty training... she IS potty trained! She has done amazing over the last few weeks and hasn't had an accident in almost 2 weeks! We are still using pull ups at night time but she is totally trained during the day. We are SO proud of her!

For Father's day we went to a Gwinnett Braves game. It was a first for the kids- and Kaylee really enjoyed watching the 'catching game' as she called it. This is the first season of the Gwinnett braves and I highly recommend your family visiting them! Great seats, reasonably priced and very family orriented! Here are a few pictures from our night at the baseball game!




Over the weekend, Kaylee had a run in with anest of yellow jackets (47 of them exactly!) but is doing MUCH better now. Thanks to everyone for your prayers for her recovery. She is still very afraid of 'flying' bugs right now but physically she is healed. Praise God!

Although it started out rough with the bee attack, we had a fabulous 4th of July holiday. We got to spend it with family and friends eatting good food and watching fireworks. Kaylee got to play putt-putt for the first time with MeMe and Papa up in Helen as we waited for the fireworks to begin. She had a GREAT time!





Michael is growing by leaps and bounds! He is now crawling- YES at 5 1/2 months! He is also cutting his first tooth, I can see it but not feel it yet. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! I think he is determined to break all of Kaylee's milestones! here are a few pictures of Michael recently. I can't belive he will be 6 months old in 12 days.

Well, I think that is about it. Its been an exciting last few weeks~ I will start back teaching evening classes at Gainesville State college in Watkinsville in a few weeks so I'm busy preparing for that as well right now, but I'll try to keep you all updated more!

No comments: