Here are a few pictures of our 'snow' days!
Last wednesday the kids, myself and Meme took a day trip to the GA Aquarium. It was a great day and Michael did so well on his first BIG outting! Kaylee and Meme had alot of fun as well! I'm so glad my mom got to go with us! Thanks mom!
Michael also transitioned to his big crib last week and out of the bassinet. He has been doing great and sleeps about 4-5 hours at a time now with only one mid-night feeding. He is doing so well in his nursery!
Something else funny happened on Thursday. I had given Kaylee some gummie bears as a snack and was cleaning the kitchen not paying alot of attention to her as she was eating them. A little while later I went to pick up Michael from his swing where he was sleeping, and this is what I saw..........
Kaylee decided to 'share' her gummie bear with baby brother. She was very honest about it and appolgized for doing it... and of course I had to take a picture before I started trying to carefully get the gummie out. Luickly I was able to remove it totally without Michael loosing any hair!
And finally- today I took Michael to the dr. for a cough... he has his first cold... but on a 'bigger' note... he now weighs in at 12lbs 15.5 oz!!! Here is a picture of my 'little' man today
So, it was quite an eventful week!! lots of fun, but very eventful! Today we spent 80% of our day outside enjoying the 80 degree weather! Who can believe last monday we were out playing in the snow?! Gotta love Georgia!
1 comment:
OH my!! The first time I looked at the Gummy picture (before reading) I thought it was a really bad cut on his head!!! Got quite a laugh when I read it! :)
Post a Comment