It was so much fun, and I absolutly love this 'first' Easter pics of my kids!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its way!
Well, the Easter bunny has hopped into town and the kids went to visit the Easter bunny today! Kaylee absolutly LOVES the Easter bunny. She saw him last week when I made a quick trip to return something in the mall and we had to do a quick visit, but today was a 'planned' visit and I dressed the kids in their matching bunny shirts ( I ordered them from here....http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5684336). Kaylee loved sitting in the Easter bunny's lap and I didn't think we were gonna get her to leave, it was so cute. Michael did great, was awake and didn't cry or anything while we were getting a picture of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's an awesome Easter picture! I'm so glad I got to see y'all yesterday.
i love those shirts!! and your kids are precious!
Post a Comment