Friday, March 13, 2009

Its finally OFFICIAL!

Well- I made it Official yesterday- I am a stay at home mommy!!
For those of you who might not know, I have decided to quit working full time at UGA and stay home with the kids during the day. I will continue to teach part time in the evenings at Gainesville State College in Oconee starting back this August. But until then- I'm just at SAHM!
It was a day filled with mixed emotions but a happy one too.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Awesome! now we HAVE to get together!!!
Also, I used your dentist- they were GREAT with Wesley! Thanks! Our dentist won't see kids until they are 5. They did a great job, fast, clean place, and Wes had so much fun, he didn't want to leave!

Mary Ann said...

Oh yeah!! Good for you. I know it must have been a hard decision, but I am sure those kids will love spending time with you.

Shelley said...

Wow, Linda! I had no idea! How wonderful that you'll be able to mommy full time. Bet Kaylee and Michael are loving that!