Saturday, February 14, 2009

A whole lotta lovin going on....





This week Chris returned to work, and I greatly missed him being home with us all day. My mother in law came to help out a few days this week ( Thank you!) and by Friday I think I had gotten into a good routine around the house. Next week I'll be all on my own so we'll see how that goes! I sure am enjoying being home with the kids though, its so much fun to spend all this time with Kaylee, but its alot of work too :)

Here's nana and the 'grandkids'



Kaylee had a valentines party with my local mom's group Friday and it was alot of fun. Kaylee had a blast and got to meet and make some new little friends. here are a few pictures from the party as well as a few from this week.







No comments: