Michael had his first bath last week- and unlike Kaylee, he didn't mind the water that much. Big sister Kaylee had to watch and 'help'. It was so cute.
I just wanted to share a few pictures of Michael- he is growing so fast! I can't wait to see how big he is at his one month appointment in a little more than a week. Its so hard to belive that he is going to be 3 weeks old on Tuesday... he is growing so fast!
I have really enjoyed sharing more time with my kids these last few weeks- and I've also REALLY enjoyed having Chris home these two weeks too. Its been so wonderful to spend this time together as our new family of four.
This weekend has been so wonderful! The weather has been so nice and its been so great to just hang out as a family outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment