Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big sister Kaylee

Kaylee has been super this week adjusting to baby Michael. She Loves her baby brother. She can't stand to hear him cry- she gets so worried about him, its the sweetest thing.
She loves to cover him up and make him 'warm and cozy' or sit on the couch and hold him like a big girl. She also likes getting in the stroller with Michael. We went for our first walk yesterday and she loved ridding with Michael.

She's also a good helper for mommy, going to get things for me and bringing them to me. She has been super this week! I really am anxious to see how her and Michael interact later in life, I think they will be good buds (for a while anyways)

here's a few pictures of Kaylee with her baby brother.




2 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

awww--that is great linda!

Gincy said...

So cute! what type of double stroller do you have? Do you like it? I'm shopping for one! :)