Well, its mid-week and boy has this week been really nuts!
My poor hubby has been working lots of overtime since sunday so i haven't seen much of him lately. And Sunday night I came down with a very sore throat, by Tuesday, I was miserable so I called my OB. I went in and come to find out I had strep throat and an ear infection!! WOW I so wasn't expecting that!
So I've been put on antibiotics and rest for a few days, however Chris has yet to get a break!
Potty training is still.... very much a work in progress. Kaylee has lost the 'new' excitment she had, but she has gone a few more times on the potty, but with me being sick this week, I haven't had the energy to really work on it at all with her.
Kaylee has gotten very smart and vocal lately. She amazes me at the things she says these days. Its so amazing to see her grown up and learn new things. I can't wait to see what her little brother or sister will be like, much less what they will be like together!!
I leave Saturday for a trip to New Orleans with work. I'm going alone, which is a mixture of feelings. I've only been away from Kaylee and Chris for 3-4 days once before on my cruise back in Sept.07. But this will be the first time I am flying all alone, chris has always flown with me... so this will be a new experience for me. I am sorta looking forward to a little 'me' time, but I don't really know what to expect in New Orleans. I'll post all about it when I return.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better! Have fun in New Orleans! Let's get together soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment