Well, for the last few months we've been reading books about "the potty" and Kaylee's interest has finally peaked to where last night at Walmart she insisted on buying a potty, so we did.
When we got home she could hardly wait to sit on her potty. She loves the thing and wants to sit on it constantly!!
Last night she went peepee in the potty for the first time and I had to do the silly happy mommy dance. It was an amazing experience! Then this morning she wanted to sit on the potty again, and went 2x before school. She is so excited about it, its hard to get her to eat, sleep, play or anything except sit on the potty.
So this weekend we are going to have lots of fun with kaylee learning to use the potty! I'm so excited about this new adventure we are going through. We are really excited that she's excited because hopefully that will make it easier. I know we have a long road ahead, but so far we are off to a good start.... and we'll see what this weekend holds!
I'll try to post pictures of kaylee and her potty soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like it will be an easy transition! Good luck! There are a ton of cute little panties out there too, so she can get excited about that as well!
Post a Comment