Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1.5 years old!!

Well today is 1.5 years since Kaylee entered the world! I can't belive how fast our little girl is growing!!!

Here is Kaylee when she was born........
And here is Kaylee today......

She is talking and singing so much these days! It seems like she comes home with a new word or song every day! She learns so fast!!! Last night during bath time I just decided to sing "row row row your boat" its been a while since I've sung that song... little did I know that Kaylee has apparently learned that song at daycare!!! She started singing right along with me... and of course I shouted at Daddy to come video it!! :)
Hope you enjoy !
HAPPY YEAR AND HALF MISS KAYLEE!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaylee,
You are such a good singer!!! I'm glad you have so much fun at bath time. You are so cute!!!!

The Tittle Family said...

How cute! Beautiful voice Kaylee!!!

The Tittle Family said...

How cute! Beautiful singing Kaylee!

Shelley said...

Wow! Great job Kaylee!