Well, Kaylee started her new daycare today. Drop off was wonderful! It was super easy and very secure... you check in and out with a computer system and there is at least 2 ladies at the front desk to greet you and welcome you. They showed us to Kaylee's room... I didn't know what to expect.... but Kaylee was just in awe of the new enviroment. She OOHHHH and AWWWED at everything we walked past on the way to her room. When we arrived, we meet Keelan her teacher. A sweet lady who was feeding the kids that were already there. Cheerios, Bannanas and milk. Kaylee went to her new teacher just fine, and no crying. The director showed me where Kaylee's stuff would go, they already had her drawer marked with her name on it. Everything there was so organized and neat. I put away kaylee's stuff and said goodbye to her. She waved 'bye bye' to me as I left smiling and happy. I was so glad she did well.
This afternoon Chris picked her up and he said that all the teachers were amazed at how well she did on her first day. She did great, had fun, smiled, took a good nap and enjoyed her day. He said the teachers gave him a detailed note telling him everything she/they did today.
It was a great day! Kaylee came home happy and still full of energy!
We are so pleased with her new daycare so far. I know its only been a day, but so far it has been a great transition.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope all is going well and I am sure that was a hard decision but glad it's turned out okay so far. Kaylee is beautiful!
Post a Comment