Thursday, March 6, 2008

Adventures with Kaylee

Its so exciting to see Kaylee learning and understanding new things. She is finally starting to understand the concept of pointing at what she wants, or using her words to get something. . . like she will say 'cup' or 'shooe' when she wants those things now. And I love it when she says 'Thank uuuu" after I give her something... I hope these maners stay around for a long time!!
My little princess is definitly growing up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After going to the Aquarium this weekend I can only imagine the wonder in Kaylee's eyes when she saw all the fish. It is really beautiful. What a blessing that God allows us to see all things new through the eyes of our children. You and Chris and Kaylee are such a blessing to me!!! Love you bunches!

Shelley said...

Wow! Kaylee is so cute! We went to the aquarium last year when Isaiah was just a newbie. It was fun for the rest of the kids, but he wasn't all that impressed. I can't wait to go with him now that he's old enough! I love all the pictures on your blog!