Can you believe 2011 is already here and that January is already over? Wow! Time flies by so fast!
I can't believe I haven't updated my blog since September. . so my goal is to update more frequnetly in 2011!
Here is a run down of things I missed blogging about from Sept-Dec. 2010.
October-
Michael was diagnosed with a lazy eye and fitted with glasses. . . he looks SO adorable with them I must say!
Kaylee turned 4. . yes 4! She had a mermaid and pirate party and really had a blast with her friends.
November-
Michael did well adjusting to wearing glasses.
Kaylee LOVES her preschool/morning out program and has made some great friends.
December-
we were really busy with christmas parties and events but it was a great month!!
Michael's first follow up eye appointment didn't show alot of progress, but the dr was pleased that he was wearing his glasses with no issues and LOOKING through them and not over them. We go back in June to see where to go from here.
Mommy and Daddy begin fervently working on completing our first room in our basement- the playroom!
Kaylee was so excited about christmas. She really got into it this year, and was thrilled on Christmas morning when santa came.
We had our FIRST EVER white christmas! It was quite amazing!!
Jan. 2011-
Michael turned 2!! I can't believe my baby boy turned two but it has happened. He had a train party and got a train table which he loves!!
Well, there is a quick rundown. Hoping to keep more updated this year :)
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment