Kaylee has always enjoyed seeing Santa. I mean she was never one to be afraid of him or cry, but this year especially she has really Looooved Santa. She fully understands that Santa brings gifts- good ones! And she recognizes him wherever we go, the real Santa or a picture. Its so much fun!
This year we are doing 'the elf on the shelf' and its been so much fun! Our Elf's name is Marcus and I'm telling you- Kaylee ADORES Marcus! Its so cute!! She talks to him every day, and can't wait to find his new hiding spot! Here is a picture of Marcus.
We recently went to Stone Mountain Christmas and the kids really loved it! We had never been before, but man I recommend it! The lights are amazing! We didn't get to see all the shows they have there, but the kids just really enjoyed seeing the lights, riding the train and of course visiting Santa! Kaylee also really loved the Snow Fairy who came and made it snow on everyone before we left. That was pretty cool, I have to admit myself!
Kaylee said that Santa is going to bring her a "big girl scooter and helment' and other 'big girl toys' and that he should bring michael 'baby toys cause he's not a big boy yet'. I'm telling you- this year is so much fun!! I absolutly love watching Christmas through a child's eyes!
So what is Santa bringing you???
No comments:
Post a Comment