Well, I have alot of catching up to do! October has been a SUPER busy month!
Everyone had GREAT birthday's this year! It was alot of fun getting together with our friends and family to celebrate. I already posted pictures of Chris and Mom's birthday parties. . . here are just a few from Kaylee's 3rd birthday.....
Last weekend at Kaylee's party Michael took his first unassisted step! It was quite exciting, yet sad too. Over the last week he has taken more and more steps and has even learned how to stand up with out 'pulling up'. Its so amazing to see him grow so fast, and I'm SO thankful I've been home this year to watch it all! Its been a huge blessing!
This past week I decided to take the plunge and join the Mary Kay team. I'm very excited about this new buisness adventure! If any of my blog readers would like to try some product, order something or host a party to earn FREE product... please let me know! I'd be happy to help you out (and appreciate the business!)
So now its Halloween! Kaylee has caught on to the whole "Candy and trick or treat' idea this year and she is REALLY enjoying it! ha ha
Here are a few pictures of the kids dressed up!
I'll try to do better at updating in the next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment