This past weekend was my birthday and it was such a great weekend!
Friday night we went to stone mountain for the laser show. It was so much fun.... and Kaylee absolutly loved it! Saturday we went up to my mom's went swimming played "redneck golf' and just hung out all day- it was great. Sunday my in laws took me out to eat at my favorite resturant- Olive Garden. It was a great weekend.
To top it off, I got what I so badly wanted for my birthday--- my sewing/embroidery machine!!! I have already been playing with it and I can't wait to start on some projects and get some things monogramed for the kids!!!
I have lots of pictures however, I left my camera at my mom's saturday and won't be able to get pics posted till later this week.-- so stay tunned!
Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so wonderful!!!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! (a little late) ...What type of machine did you get? I'd love to get one..and am looking for a good one! Hope you're having fun with it!
Post a Comment