Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time to play catch up!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while and not posting. I've been rather busy with different things going on in May- Mother's day, a wedding I did and chris being gone for a week on work trips.

Here are the highlights:

  1. I had a great mother's day- I spent it with my sister (her first mother's day!), mom and family. It was a wonderful day! I got served breakfast in bed and allowed to sleep till 8!
  2. I survived a whole week alone with the kids while chris was in NC for a work conference. I was exhausted, but I survived!
  3. Michael is now rolling over! He has been working on it for a while, but perfected it last week. After many atempts I finally caught it on tape/photos! Now he is working hard on 'scooting'.
  4. Michael is now taking baths in the 'big kid' bathtub with kaylee. He loves to splash and sit in his bumbo seat!

And here are a few pictures to show you what we've been up to these days!










1 comment:

The Tittle Family said...

YAY Michael! You are growing so fast! Linda, I've missed reading your blog...sounds like you've been busy!