- I got a new car (well, new to me!) after being protected in a car accident that totaled my old one.
- We sold our house in less than a week and were blessed with a very awesome new home in Commerce that we couldn't have imagined we'd ever afford!
- I found out we were expecting again and having a baby boy in January 09'.
- Chris and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary
- I was given the opportunity to start teaching biology at Gainesville state college which I love!
- Chris and I discovered and started following the "dave ramsey plan" and it has blessed and changed our life!
God has answered and blessed our prayers far greater than we could have ever, ever imagined or deserved this year! We are so blessed and give Him all the praise this New Years for everything that 2008 brought us and all the 2009 promises to hold for us.
May you all have a Blessed 2009!
1 comment:
Did you order the Dave Ramsey info on-line? If so, I was wondering what you purchased. I have been looking into it, but I was unsure what I needed.
Post a Comment