Sunday, August 17, 2008

Props and a day at the park...

I forgot to give props to my wonderful husband in my last post for my anniversary/birthday gift.... When I came back home from New Orleans I was very surprised to find that my husband had performed a "room makeover" in our bedroom. I had been wanting to paint/decorate it but never got to it, so this was my gift/surprise and what a wonderful one it is!!! Thank you sweetie!!!


For my birthday weekend I wanted to go check out a local park called Hurricane Shoals Park not to far from my house. We spent the morning playing on the playground with kaylee, watching ducks in the river and finally allowing kaylee to get wet and dirty in the water that she kept wanting to jump in! Here are a few pictures from our wonderful morning/lunch at the park. It was a perfect way to celebrate my birthday!

Looking at the waterfall......


Playing on the tireswing

Kaylee loved the big slide!

No more baby swing for me mommy!!

Getting in the water




A big grin after falling in the water and getting dirty.

I want to thank my entire family for a wonderful birthday celebration, for all their love and support that they continually give me.

I love you all!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I'm a bad, bad friend. I knew it was your birthday and never managed to say anything to you about it. Okay, so Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary! You look really great, and Kaylee's cute as ever.