Well, Tuesday night Kaylee and I were driving home from work and daycare. Kaylee was peacefully asleep and I was listening to some music and then our lives got turned upside down. A lady pulled across all 4 lanes of Hwy 129 without stopping or looking and there was nothing I could do but slam on breaks and hope we would be okay. The airbags deployed and the front end of my car is destroyed. When the car came to a stop, and the airbag fog cleared I was shocked that the car was so quiet... .I turned quickly around to check on Kaylee and low and behold Kaylee was still sound asleep!! Praise the Lord!! We were both okay, I only sustained some 1st degree burns on my arms from the airbags, but that is very minor in comparaison in what could have happened.
So now we are in the process of dealing with cops and insurance and most likely finding me a new car. Cars and material things can be easily replaced, and we are praising God that is all we have to replace.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a miracle! It was good talking to you tonight... and I am so glad you guys are safe!
Oh wow. I haven't been reading my blogs lately, and this is the first I've heard about it. Praise God you are both okay!
Post a Comment